It’s critically important that communities know how to help families experiencing poverty to gain stability in the post-pandemic economy. Through the Circles model, participating communities support families to get out of poverty and remove the barriers that stand in the way. In this info session, Circles USA presenters will share ways to reduce poverty at a variety of levels.
Learn how to:
– Empower families of low wealth to make gains in income, education, employment, homeownership, reliable transportation, social support, and emotional/physical wellbeing
– Encourage volunteers and staff to expand their knowledge of poverty, their empathy, and their engagement in their communities
– Organize communities to implement initiatives that remove systemic barriers to poverty reduction
– Build relationships across all sectors, including the business/economic development stakeholders and policymakers
– Foster poverty reduction systems that tackle root causes of poverty
This info session is for those who are NEW to the Circles network. Click here to register.
Presented by Poverty Solutions Group (PSG), the lead organization for Circles Central Florida: PSG Regional Coach Adam Hartnett and Chantel L. Aquart, PSG Board Member and Circles Graduate.